[DeTomaso] NPC - enough already

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:16:59 EST 2011

Gosh, Bob, we got hit really bad here in Dallas, too. It's 20 outside. Can
you believe it. And an inch of snow, too. Due the snow and  ice, the
intersections are slippery and dangerous. Just backing out of  your driveway is
ridiculous, you have to inch out and make sure you don't  hear a horn before
proceeding.

When will this bad weather end!

Jeff    %^))
6559
(mid 50's on Sunday for the Superbowl)

In a message dated 2/2/2011 2:46:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,