[DeTomaso] Amerisport GT5-S fixer-up for sale (cheap)

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:14:24 EST 2011

Zillions. (I’m not sure if that is a metric unit or SAE
)

I think that this car could not be repaired in the US by a professional body
shop for less than significantly more than the asking price of a pristine
GT5-S.

I think that restoring this car could only be done by someone as a labor of
love, or someone with a quality body shop that works for $15/hr.

Perhaps someone with body shop experience could give you a real number as to
an estimate, but I’d bet just about anything that it would be cheaper to buy
a 5-S already restored

Charles McCall

1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375

"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"

 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>

  _____