[DeTomaso] NPC - enough already

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 15:45:36 EST 2011

Anyone out there longing for snow?  We have it in spades.  All  you have to
do is come and take it.

We've just had our seventh storm of the year, and it's really piling  up.
Three feet on the level, and drifts more than twice that high.   Due the
snow banks the intersections are blind and dangerous.  Just backing  out of
your driveway is ridiculous, you have to inch out and make sure you  don't hear
a horn before proceeding.

Can we in the northeast and midwest get a little sympathy from our  friends
in the south and west? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Bob Reid
Schenectady, NY