[DeTomaso] Jealous

tmshinro at aol.com tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 11:24:26 EST 2011

 Ditto what Michael said.  Panteras are far and few between here in Iowa and I would love to have the opportunity to attend the tech sessions the west coasters have.   As you can imagine, I love to read about the tech session exploits and look at the pictures (especially on days like today with 12 inches of snow from the storm and drifts 3 to 4 foot high.   Took me over an hour to clear my driveway with a snow blower.

Mike -- how's it looking for your spring get together you were trying to put together?

Tom