[DeTomaso] My Pantera--day 1

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 03:28:16 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I just unearthed a photo that my dad took in front of our house in San
Francisco, the day I brought my 'new' 1972 Pantera home, in October of 1989:

At the time, I didn't have a driver's license for a car and didn't even
know how to drive a car!   A friend had to drive it out of the LA basin for me
(I bought it from Hall Pantera) and then I got to drive up I-5.

Getting through San Francisco that first day was a bit of an eye-opening
experience, especially since it didn't have a handbrake!

Finally fixed the car today (you may recall it blew up on 23 December) and
took it for a drive...still in love with it!!!!