[DeTomaso] 4.6 pantera question

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:23:33 EST 2011

It's always interesting to nit-pick something to death:  "The Mona Lisa is nice, but have you noticed...blah,blah,blah!!"  You work and work on your car, and fix and fix, but many times at some point you just get tired of the project.  Who IS LaurieGardening?: "I can't do another thing to the interior! I'm done!"  Good nits:  don't you just love the Pantera tag on the floor fan!  Beautiful color silver paint - I think I would have done the interior in black? burgandy?  Chrome wheels go good with the overall concept.  Did they just have the engine laying around, or is there something really special about it - the "blockedy block" doesn't match.  If LaurieGardening doesn't need the money, why not just keep it - get your smile for the day!!!  --Bill