[DeTomaso] Driveshaft bolts--the final answer

thomas thomas at hax.se
Thu Dec 29 16:00:38 EST 2011

I have a huge bag of bolts from Aircraft Spruce since I switched to CV-joints and initially bought the wrong length bolts, and I just compared them to my stock bolts, and I get them both to .437", measured both with a digital caliper and an old micrometer. I get no repeatable difference between the bolts.

Thomas