[DeTomaso] Mecum Auction

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 14:50:11 EST 2011

In a message dated 12/29/11 11 41 36, pantera874 at t-online.de writes:

> That's the Cover of the left side relay box.
>

>>>HAHA!   That's what I thought too, at first--but it's not!   For one
thing, the car is too early to have the relay panel there--on this car it's up
under the dash on the right side.

My car was set up that way too, but I installed a '74 harness in my '72 car
which meant the relay panel moved.   But the relay panel is located
directly opposite to the fusebox, and the covers are virtually a mirror image of
each other.   They curve around and meet the body just forward of the door
opening.   This panel is several inches forward of the door opening.

No, this car has a piece of material affixed to the inside of the
fenderwell, sitting on top of the carpet.   It's either a patch, or it's designed to
allow the feet to slide without hanging up on on the carpet.