[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Registry Access?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:37:01 EST 2011

The DeTomaso Registry works on the share principal. If you share with the Registry you
receive full site access, and the Registry shares with you.

What you share can be providing some DeTomaso-related information, but often it is just
adding a car new to the registry.

Is there anyone left that has not shared a car with the De Tomaso Registry that would like
to gain access? Contact me directly.  I post this message a few times a year, but have yet
to get any replies, so I take it that everyone that wants full registry access has access,
which is great news.

My recent surf of the web has revealed a number of cars for sale that should be
added/updated in the registry before this information becomes lost.

Instead of adding the photos myself I'd prefer that someone else add them, if that helps
them gain full access.

Usually this is someone that is 'new' to our DeTomaso family, typically looking to buy a
car, but it can be anyone that goes to the effort to save the details and photos, and
submits them to the registry.

I did a quick scan of registry accounts and found a few people that in some cases created
their account years ago, yet have not shared something, so this might be a good
opportunity for them (you ?) to get upgraded to full access.

If nobody adds the photos currently available, and soon (!), then I will. I hate for the
data and photos on these cars to be 'lost' to history.

Keep in mind that sometimes a partial entry exists, but without photos. If this is the
case, submitting photos for an existing entry that is currently without photos will still
count as sharing/adding a 'new' entry.

For buyers, I have a page with links to some locations where buyers can go to locate a
DeTomaso for sale.

http://www.provamo.com/WhereCarsCanBeFound.asp

If you have a link I should add to this page, let me know, it is a growing list.

Chuck Melton
(The DeTomaso Registry Guy)

PS I made this same post to the PI Bulletin board, but I received no replies, so EVERYONE
that uses that resource is already set up with full access.

http://www.ProvaMo.com
http://www.DeTomasoRegistry.org