[DeTomaso] Another Pantera myth? Half shaft bolts

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 19:03:27 EST 2011

FWIW,

My car came from the factory with the axle flange bolts  installed from the
ZF side.

The OEM bolts can be removed (or installed) from the ZF side  of the axle
flange without tears.

Two methods are shown at _http://www.panteraplace.com/page222.htm_
(http://www.panteraplace.com/page222.htm) .

I installed my new bolts with the nuts on the ZF side of the  flange. I
like it that way.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 12/28/2011 2:39:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,