[DeTomaso] Profiles centerfolds

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:23:00 EST 2011

Mike, maybe it's time to step up to the next level in the car world, and have a permanent Pantera museum.  I just read a great article about the Schlumpf [Bugatti] Museum in France, and of course, Corvette did this back in the '80's.  I would love to have it down here in Texas; the most obvious place would be in CA, but the best place is probably somewhere in the Rust Belt, where buildings and land are much cheaper.  Or, if someone has a building that they want to donate!  And, we can all donate some money.         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Out of curiosity, other than Corvette, what other brands have their own museum?   ---Bill Lewis