[DeTomaso] Profiles centerfolds

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 00:48:31 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm doing some long-overdue housecleaning, turning one of my parts and
stuff rooms into a De Tomaso-themed guest room.   Among the stuff in said room
are thousands and THOUSANDS of POCA Profiles centerfolds.

When the magazines were printed by our former printer, they would print the
covers and centerfolds on a single sheet of paper.   Since they were
printed on different thicknesses of paper stock, they would print about 1200-1300
on thick stock, cut them in half, keep the covers and discard the
centerfolds.   Those centerfolds then started making their way to my house where they
have been piling up for years.

Enough is enough--they've got to go.   So, if your car was ever featured in
the magazine, let me know if you'd like some (or all) of the centerfolds
that I have of your car.   They make great things to hand out at car shows,
and of course they are suitable for framing.

Even if your car was never featured, if you'd just like to have a bunch of
posters for your home or garage, I'm happy to help there too; I can pack up
as many as you like and ship them to you.

In the next few days, I'll break the boxes open and conduct an inventory of
what I have, then let you guys know.   But by the end of next week,
whatever is left unclaimed is going to the recycling bin. :<(