[DeTomaso] Who bought the Round Table Pizza Pantera?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 22:54:20 EST 2011

Hi guys,

Somebody who is (or was) on this forum (living in Arizona I believe?)
bought the Round Table Pizza racing Pantera a few years ago, with the intent of
restoring it to go vintage racing.   Here's a photo of the car at Laguna Seca
in 1976:

http://www.racingsportscars.com/photo/1976/Laguna_Seca-1976-05-02-041.jpg

For years it was owned by a guy named Pete Brailler, who owned a Round
Table Pizza parlor in San Mateo (between San Francisco and San Jose) and hosted
the PCNC meetings there, through at least the early 1980s I think?

Who has this car now, and what's the status, and the VIN and etc. and so
forth?   Speak up please! :>)

Mike

P.S.   Just discovered via Google that the VIN is 3043....