[DeTomaso] Pantera front windshiled

Mike bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 27 20:02:21 EST 2011

Hi to all first Happy Holiday's & New Years to everyone- OK onto Business just
wanted to inform all Pantera Owners that my Buddy has now reproduced the front
windshield in Green or smoke tint. These are exact duplicates of the original
and I think ( don't quote me) but I think the windshield's are going somewhere
in the neighborhood of $435-495.00

thanks Mike V #7042

Need an Home Inspection with Thermal Imaging/Infrared Technology/Mold Testing

We also do Termite Inspections (+ repairs) & Pest Control

 Buying a foreclosure property ?

CALL US 1st

"LET US SEE WHATS LURKING IN YOUR WALLS"

805-522-1054

http://commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com/