[DeTomaso] NPC: Cops dealing with left lane bandit

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Dec 27 18:24:43 EST 2011

Funny you should mention the left being the smooth lane. People have no
intention of trying to do the right thing or even understanding the right
thing anymore. My solution was to build very mild vibration strips into
the left lane. You get in it if you need to but no one stays in it because
of the vibration strips.