[DeTomaso] NPC: Cops dealing with left lane bandit

Jar Von Ritter flashbangpop at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 16:42:19 EST 2011

Cool!  Can't imagine how people think it's okay to drive slow in the fast lane.  On the autobahn in Germany they don't put up with this at all.  Moto cops in spiffy green/white leathers on racy BMW's point you to get over in no uncertain terms.

I have lost my cool at times with inconsiderate drivers like this.  I have pulled right around them, get in front of them and then slowly let off the gas entirely.  Usually they will move over quickly but on one occasion I took it down to 35 mph and the woman in her Suburban stayed right there while everyone else went around, flipping me off.  I gave up.

Typical woman.  (meaning most, not all of course)

"What is a woman?  I just take a man and remove reason and accountability."

--Jack Nicholson