[DeTomaso] Happy Holidays

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:25:10 EST 2011

*Dear list subscribers and Pantera aficianados,*
*Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy* *Hanukkah and  to those who may
celebrate some other religious holiday in the same vein as Christmas (i.e.
Peace on earth , good will toward men) I would like to also extend my
Seasons Greetings  to you.*
*I am excluding Kwanza ( only because I think it is a recently invented
"Holiday" based on racial  origin not  a religous belief. I may be wrong
and if I am I apologize. But anyway I wish the best to all those who choose
to celebrate this holiday and hope everyone in our group has  a wonderful
holiday and a great year with prosperity, good health, and happiness for
you and your families and to remember to the "Golden Rule" "Do unto others
as you would have them do unto you. If you follow this basic precepte your
life and the lives of those around you will be filled with joy.*
**
**
*Joy to the World,*
*Boyd*