[DeTomaso] FW: Merry Christmas

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 25 13:46:27 EST 2011

A Hawaii tech session is a great idea.  We just need to coordinate with Mike
Drew on some semi-official C5 flight to Hawaii.  He did a rough calculation
once and figured out that if the appropriate rack system was in place,
something like 54 Panteras would fit inside the cargo hold of a C5.  We
could water color the Panteras in green/gray rain-forest camo and then tell
everyone they were military secret weapons to get them off and on the
airbase (is Hickham Field still operational?).

Sounds doable.  Hawaii in February would be good for me.

Aloha!!

Dave Bell