[DeTomaso] Mangusta Legacy: Your Thoughts???

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:05:32 EST 2011

I think the hour glass shape would be fine, but it contributes to the
busyness of the shape.  It really looks like the designer god bored
and put a bunch of doo-dads on there.  The beauty of the Mangusta and
to some extent the Pantera is the freedom, discipline and courage to
elicit a beautiful single shape with few details that are subtle but
contribute to the overall dramatic display.  The grill treatment is
really hot, but gets really lost below the waistline.  If it was
cleaned up I think it would be almost as nice as the original.  I also
really like the Pantera concept.  Very clean approach.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso