[DeTomaso] Mangusta Legacy: Your Thoughts???

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:31:38 EST 2011

Bill,

I like them both, but I was just lamenting the lack of different styling (in the cars, of course!)

I think the closest modern car to the look of the Mangusta is the Nissan 370Z.  Just get rid of the current headlights, add some signature headlight interpretations, add some crisp squared off lines to the rear, and you have it.  The Nissan has the swept backside already...  Too bad it's a front-engined car.

Corey