[DeTomaso] Mangusta Legacy: Your Thoughts???

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 12:59:06 EST 2011

I have to agree with Julian on this one.  The hi-res images at the angles
they are presented do I think impart the "flow" that Mike Drew felt were
missing from the images in the first link, and from just about any angle, he
has pulled in many of  the Mangusta's best design elements while avoiding
others that were less pleasing (the oversized rear wheel wells).

Mike Thomas