[DeTomaso] Pantera Jacket Offer

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:50:31 EST 2011

After sharing my story and photos about being banned several years ago from
the GMC online forum for 6
months for showing "Camper-Porn", I was asked by several people if I could
have the same jackets made for us,
featuring a Pantera.

The answer is yes, I could IF enough people are interested.

These are great jackets, I've been wearing mine for over 10 years and it
has held up very well.
It is warm enough to use for Motorcycle rides and cool enough to be a
summer jacket at night.
Although I wouldn't wear it in Georgia in the summer time during the day!

I actually had others made for my company and I wear that one almost daily
in the fall and winter.

Here are photos and details, if you're interested, please hit me back with
an email.

Michael Shortt

http://www.michaelspantera.com/jacketoffer.html

--