[DeTomaso] Fwd: L bumper

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 15:36:35 EST 2011

If you want if flat black. SEM makes a Hot Rod black kit in the Eastwood mag. The bumper must be prepared as if you were going to paint it gloss. The flat color does not cover ANY defects. Body color makes the car look l-o-n-g-e-r.  Gloss black... I would do a bit of metallic. But hey, that's just me. Bill 1362