[DeTomaso] building 408/393 engine help..

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:51:52 EST 2011

hello

I was contacted by a college a couple of days ago, he had a Friend that has
a 73 pantera that he wanted to stroke and get some more horsepower on.
(around 500+) after talked about my knowledge about the 351c engine i
remember there was some talked about this on the forums, here or on the pim
forum about a specific guideline with recommended parts and a build that
will give a specific horsepower and a good reliability..  i have searched
the web for an hour now and cant find the specific info..

and Dan Jones test site, i cant find that too.... my computer don't help me
to day...

some help..

and Mike Drew, do you  remember the Dart  "Cleawor" 9.5 alu block, that I
and Geoff Peters has, there was a production fault that needed to be fixed,
i remember you sent a mail about that, with that i needed to contact a
named engine builder, with what need to be done? do you remember that... i
cant find that info either???
 you comes up with hundreds of mails when i search my mail... i cant
understand that ;p

sigbjørn eskeland

Norway