[DeTomaso] 4V cc iron heads

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 10:34:54 EST 2011

Mike,

To answer your question:

I did do a total cost, and it appears that if I do the full Trick Flow setup with EFI intake that it's only a few hundred dollars more for my present situation.  It the heads had been in the shape I thought they were in, then it wouldn't be that close.

I am now leaning toward the aluminum.  I think the iron would make good power, but not for very much less in my case.

Corey