[DeTomaso] 4V cc iron heads

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 09:48:55 EST 2011

Hi Corey,

I run the iron heads and they work fine.  I had new seat inserts
installed where there was trouble and all the machine work was only
$300 bucks.  I'm using a common Edelbrock Performer intake and a
Holley on top.  Really simple and inexpensive.  It's not seeing any
track duty until I replace some suspension bushings but it's still a
barrel of laughs.  If I can get a few other projects completed I want
to try my hand at tuning a Megasquirt II on the beast but that's just
for fun, not out of necessity.  If you don't want the heads, someone
else here or a Mustang enthusiast might want to try getting them back
to condition.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso