[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 19:26:59 EST 2011

Guys, Please take a few minutes and read the article .
 http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/12/14/china-is-helping-to-arm-iran-and-sidestep-sanctions-thanks-to-assist-from-north/

This is not about the "Global " economy. This is a given. It is not about the questionable quality (proved inferior) of Chinese products.

It is about getting into further and further debt with China. Where we pay back the debt with our tax dollars.  And China is NOT an ally of the US or the west. China openly supports our enemies. This is a fact.

It is easy to say well this is just the way things are today in the " Global " economy . Or you can spend a little more time and money supporting products made here or anywhere else but China.