[DeTomaso] Pantera Community

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Dec 15 11:28:09 EST 2011

"Does that make you a dirty old fart?

I thought dirty old farts were limited to Durango, CO."

Actually it is: Crusty Old Fart Extraordinaire and Icky Old Man (contact me for franchise information!)

More to the point: Kirby, and others, have mentioned our wonderful community.  (I'd say "village" but that may remind us of the Clinton-bitch and I don't want to be political).

Our community is just like a hospital stay - one wants to thank everyone but cannot remember every name and deed.

In spite of my charming personality, ethics and political views . . .over the years I have enjoyed: phone calls to get me to the track, help/gifts at the track, airport pickups, "stop by and we'll take the GT-40 out to play," piles of newsletters, hastily organized dinners, vendor hours to explain and answer questions, dyno data, , navigation hints, book reviews, male bonding in a tiny trailer in Nebraska, and dozens of tech e-mails to patiently explain things.
*************************Holy Crap, almost forgot the phone conversation from my hero: "Send it out and I'll take a look [1] at it."
[1] returned, fully rebuilt in under a week!

If I missed something, its because I'm feeble, not un-appreciative.

I'd bet everyone has a similar list?

OK, there's yur fekking group hug. Go do something nice for someone.

I remain,

Grouchy & Dirty
"if you don't vote my way or go to my church you are a wanker"

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6714 (20111215) __________

http://www.eset.com