[DeTomaso] Fwd: Scuderia Raf

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 22:03:01 EST 2011

 Well, I got a bounce back message that my prior email with the inserted picture of the flier was too big.

Here is the original email w/o the picture with the contact info.

Tom

p.s. just had a thought.  I'll forward the email with the attachments to Mr. Drew since he is very good at posting pictures.