[DeTomaso] Made in China

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 18:46:38 EST 2011

Mike. Had no idea the Mustang had a Chinese made tranny.  Just me but I would never had bought the car. Will not ever buy a Volvo because of  Chinese ownership.

Justin why should anyone be offended ? Just read the article . The Chinese must be hysterical with how they suck in our money and piss on us politically.

I would like to say that my purchasing  Made in the US policy extends to Canada and Europe. Sadly they also do not produce home grown products like they once did.  Made in Mexico is still questionable in quality.

Jeff