[DeTomaso] LPC: Your Support of CHINA ?

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 16:51:16 EST 2011

For those of you who insist on continuing to buy MADE IN CHINA parts.  Please read where your money  is going  to support our enemies. You can continue to keep your head in the sand or make a concerted effort to support US made products.

You can install a Chinese made DB starters and save $100 . Or buy a high quality Power Master made in the US.
You own a $40K+ Pantera and spend thousands of dollars on mods and you are going to skimp on the stater ? Talk is cheap gentleman (and ladies) . We can make a difference it is up to you.

 http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/12/14/china-is-helping-to-arm-iran-and-sidestep-sanctions-thanks-to-assist-from-north/