[DeTomaso] Nor-Cal get-together tomorrow?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 23:22:47 EST 2011

Hey guys,

Arno Keijzer, who is on this form and is a pilot for KLM in the Netherlands
who has a Gr4 Pantera clone, flew into San Francisco today, Dec 11th
(Sunday) and will have two days off.  It would be great if we could get some folks
together for dinner or something.   Lori and I are planning on going down
to San Francisco and picking him up sometim tomorrow afternoon, but after
that we have no specific plans.

Maybe a rendezvous further south, say, at Bob Benson's place?

Bob?   Chuck?   Rich?   Brent?   Anybody else want to come out and have a
few cold ones with Arno?

Lemme know!

My cell is (707) 628-3317.

Cheers!