[DeTomaso] Scale model

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Sun Dec 11 21:26:09 EST 2011

Just the messenger...

From Name: Yow Ito
From E-mail: info at yowmodellini.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

I enjoyed browsing your website and it is good to see that there are people who dedicate their time to document the history of the fascinating DeTomaso Pantera vehicles. I am the owner of the 1:43 scale model factory YOW MODELLINI www.yowmodellini.com Currently we are considering to manufacture a 1:43 scale model of the DeTomaso Pantera concept car as designed in 2000 by renowned designer Marcello Gandini.

Although the series for our products are small there is no meaning to manufacture a scale model when there is no interest in it. Should you or your club members be interested in obtaining a model you currently can make a reservation through our Web Shop. In case of sufficient reservations the scale model will be made. Pushing the DeTomaso logo in the Web Shop will bring you to the appropraite section where you can make a reservation.

Keep up the good work on your website and club, best regards, Yow Ito