[DeTomaso] Pantera - Brakes

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat Dec 10 19:40:21 EST 2011

Hi Ken,

If it rusty and stuck, I have worked on it!

After the soaking does not work go to heat, heat, heat ("The Blue Wrench").
As long as you have it all apart heating up the casting around the bleeder
will be fine.

I also have a manual impact tool. It takes a 3/8" six point socket on its
end, then you give it a sharp wack with a hammer. A wack not a smash. Mine
is a 40 year old Snap-On, but I am sure they still make them.

Good luck and don't go all Super Man on it as they do snap off.

Larry (back an forth) - Cleveland