[DeTomaso] Pantera - Brakes

thomas thomas at hax.se
Sat Dec 10 16:04:10 EST 2011

The problem is that the proportion is not constant.  It only reduces the pressure when pushing hard. So at light braking you are using too much in front.  It is really working quite the opposite of what is should do. It should move more braking power to the front the harder you brake, but in reality it removes power when you push hard. The prop valve should really only be used in the rear circuit.

Thomas