[DeTomaso] PCNC XMas Party

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:15:53 EST 2011

PCNC (Pantera Club of Nor Cal) held their annual Xmas Party last night.

I suspect quite a few people are still sleeping it off (grin).

My wife & I had a great time, as usual.
I'd like to thank the event organizers (Diane Dean and her crew, names escape me right
now...) and the out-going club officers for hosting yet another fabulous party.

I'm sure photos will appear somewhere soon.  I'm sending mine to Mike Drew for
his write-up.

PCNC announces the new (or continuing) officers at the event for next year.  My thanks to
the victims (um) officers for stepping up and leading our club in 2012.

The PCNC raffle is always a highlight for me... and I spend freely on raffle tickets,
which usually results in winning lots of prizes.  I even did a little trading afterwards.

Thanks to Trevor Fougere (Raffle Master) and Brett Santos for running the monthly
club meeting raffle, and last night's Xmas Party Grand Finale Raffle.

My son and I are now playing with the "Endo-scopy-like" inspection camera, running
down the heater ducts (yuk!), looking for the hamster we lost last year (BIG FUZZY YUK!).

The head is a mere 9mm, and will quite likely fit thru spark-plug holes and ZF access
ports, rocker panels, coolant tubes etc....  This unit is both wired and wireless, with an
additional 3 foot extension for those "deep" needs.  It comes with a micro SD card.

I'll record some DeTomaso related video for the registry website at some point.  Right now
the under-the-door snake cam is being used like something out of the "Call of Duty" video
game...

Again, I'd like to thank all of the PCNC officers for their hard work in making the
Pantera Club of Northern California such a wonderful experience.

Happy Holidays,

Chuck Melton

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org