[DeTomaso] Mid America Pantera Roadtrip to Phoenix

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 11:08:37 EST 2011

I call that the bear-bait maneuver.  As to the specific experientialreference below, you would know this how . . .?

 ------------

05-04-2006

Returning to LV from Pahrump PCNC Speed Trials with Mike Drew as shotgun.
Track numbers on the doors probably didn't garner much sympathy.  ;-)

I had just turned to him and said how great 2511 was running, taking my hands off the wheel
as it tracked straight and true at a registered 110mph when BAM!!

Every damn LED on the Valentine burst into full alert and I looked and saw the Nevada
patrol car about 200 yards out, coming our way on the other side of the divided highway.

We pulled over, hid the valentine and waited. He said I was doing 106 - who was I to argue?

Long story short, in Clark county if you get popped for a moving violation all they really want
is your money, not your hatred. They DO want you to come back and leave more money on
another vacation.

So I hired a lawyer recommended by a local for $200 and then paid Clark county $200 for..........
a parking violation.

No return to court, no traffic school, no points. Parking violation.

Good information to know if you ever get busted in Clark county, Nevada.

They got Gary Kono the same day for 104 - same lawyer - same $400.

Larry