[DeTomaso] NPC Anybody know a good mechanic in Daytona?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Dec 8 22:14:37 EST 2011

My son's car was needing work, so he drove my wife's 7 series BMW to South
FL. Well on his way home for Christmas break this evening in Daytona the
water pump and fan disintegrated and poked a few holes in the hood on its
way out. Seriously. I've got business meetings in the morning but will be
heading to Daytona early afternoon. I'd rather get it fixed there than tow
2 1/2 hours home. Anybody know a mechanic there that does BMW's?