[DeTomaso] Mid America Pantera Roadtrip to Phoenix

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 14:01:04 EST 2011

I wonder if you are burning through these things,
if some type of radar detector would be 100% (or almost) trustworthy?
I do know my Valentine will pick up the CHP instant-on scatter from well over two miles out on a flat surface.

The trick is to always have another car visible in front of you so it will be the first target of the
instant-on so there is some scatter for your detector to register before YOU get tagged.

If also know if you are cruising at 106 on a lovely Nevada road with no one in front of you, the first
notice of the Nevada instant-on radar coming your way on the other side of the divided highway
will be when your Valentine lights up like a Christmas tree and by that time you are busted.

Larry