[DeTomaso] Mid America Pantera Roadtrip to Phoenix

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:52:08 EST 2011

.....I don't know what it is about New Mexico, but they just don't seem interested in speed enforcement there.

Not my experience. They have those darned "safety zones" where the speed limit is reduced to something
stupid like 50mph for miles on regular highways with heavy enforcement.  I-10 in West Texas is now 85mph,
which means most of the traffic is running near or slightly over 90.  We did the 300 mile trip to Ft. Stockton
in 3 hours, counting a quick stop for food and fuel.  At that we didn't really stand out.  Amazing.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa