[DeTomaso] POCA Ballot

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 23:25:47 EST 2011

Doesn't it seem odd that the thread today was started by Gray  Gregory. Bob
Reid

In a message dated 12/6/2011 9:33:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
detomasoregistry at gmail.com writes:

There  may also be confusion with all this "Gray" matter.

Jim Gray is running  for Secretary while Les Gray is running for President.
So you can really  vote for two non-competing Grays

Les is more Gray!

Now  let's not talk about hair color - grin.

In a  message dated 12/6/11 14 22 55, grayjim at att.net writes:

> I think I saw a post where Jack said to leave it blank.  Did you  finally
> get
> your Newsletter?  I still haven't seen  mine.

I never got mine either.   I think a  substantial percentage of the club
still hasn't received  theirs.   I was able to get a PDF version of the
ballot,
and I  printed it out and mailed it today.

I asked Mark to post it on the POCA  website, no  reply...:<(

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com