[DeTomaso] POCA Ballot

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:33:39 EST 2011

There may also be confusion with all this "Gray" matter.

Jim Gray is running for Secretary while Les Gray is running for President.
So you can really vote for two non-competing Grays

Les is more Gray!

Now let's not talk about hair color - grin.

In a message dated 12/6/11 14 22 55, grayjim at att.net writes:

> I think I saw a post where Jack said to leave it blank.  Did you finally
> get
> your Newsletter?  I still haven't seen mine.

I never got mine either.   I think a substantial percentage of the club
still hasn't received theirs.   I was able to get a PDF version of the ballot,
and I printed it out and mailed it today.

I asked Mark to post it on the POCA website, no reply...:<(