[DeTomaso] The Road to Phoenix

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Dec 2 13:50:52 EST 2011

Dear Tom,

FWIW, over twenty years ago, a small squadron of two or three Michigan Panteras came south to meet up with a small squadron of Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico Panteras. It was great to be in a group of Panteras barrelling down the super slab. The problem is that the super slab is so boring...... Anyway, it has been done. The Road to Phoenix from Oklahoma City can be done with a large portion of blue highways and a small portion of super slab. The only thing better than driving your Pantera is driving with a squadron. Poetry in motion.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles