[DeTomaso] Custom Pantera Cable  Shift Kit?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 13:48:18 EST 2011

In a message dated 12/2/11 10:23:20 AM, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> I thought Lloyd had worked on something like this a while back for
> non-Pantera applications of the ZF?

He did, mostly for his 6-speed ZF conversion with an eye to including it in
his bid for supplying ZFs for the Ford GT. After looking at the benefits vs
the cost of the system, he sold the whole project to 'Gorilla Tools' in CA
who somewhat redesigned it & is marketing it today. Thats the one you
remembered I reviewed in the Spring in the newsletter. There's one of this type in
a Pantera that I know of- Ron Wade's megabuck GT5-S in WA state and a few
in West Coast GT-40 kits. I know nothing about the east coast version. FWIW-
J DeRyke