[DeTomaso] youtube fun - Kirby?/ Valet parking!

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:54:13 EST 2011

You don't need to use valet parking.
Your option. There's always other places to park.
It's all about convenience. Parking 'non-valet' at the Galleria means
we would have been a good walk away from the restaurant. The wife had
heels on and didn't want to walk. You know how that works (if you're
married...).
:-)))

When we left, I went straight to the car. He didn't touch it again.

What is a general 'good thing' about valet parking is that if you have
a 'cool car', they will let you leave it out front.
I've actually had them scramble off, get a set of keys and move an
SL550 Merc and even a 308 Ferrari out of the way so my car could
remain out front. I parked it though.

Yeah, you can hear it on the video if you turn the sound up.
It's called 'not pushing the clutch all the way to the floor'.

FWIW,
Kirby