[DeTomaso] Original Block Survey Results

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:19:35 EST 2011

Listers,

This survey has been completed. I hope you took the opportunity to participate!

There are more than 4,100 entries in the DeTomaso Registry database. This includes all
models, Formula cars, Sport racers, Vallelunga, Mangusta, Pantera (all variants),
Longchamp, Deauville, and Guara.

The results of the survey indicate that there are 649 cars with the original block.
(Plus one, John Buckman's car apparently never had a motor number plate.)  There are 2
cars that have the block "with" the car, but not currently IN the car.

I'd like to thank everyone that participated by checking and/or updating their entry, and
especially those that added photos of their block stamp and/or block number plate.

Chuck Melton
(The DeTomaso Registry Guy)

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org