[DeTomaso] Spares

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Dec 1 10:59:38 EST 2011

No, and the picture did not cause the failure either!

I was suggesting the tub would take the brunt of a broken, flaying
U-joint/half shaft and the deck lid.

Boyd's comment:

"A spinning half shaft with a broken u joint is like a giant Nunchaku

(Nunchuk) that can and will tear your car up like a Gorilla on steroids!"

  _____