[DeTomaso] Radar Detector

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:42:37 EDT 2011

In my neighboring state of VA, they just make it illegal to own one.
The LEO gleefully pulls up behind someone with out of state plates,
flashes the radar gun and if a light comes on, they pull you over,
confiscate the device and stomp it to pieces for your entertainment.

If the light doesn't go off, he pulls you for doing 4MPH over the
speed limit.  Who am I to argue?

sean

 Sometimes cops will use 'obstruction of

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso