[DeTomaso] What to do in Los Angeles area if you are a car nut? Car shows...

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 22:00:06 EDT 2011

Bjoern:  Many of the members of TPOC "Team Pantera Orange County" live  in
Huntington Beach.  Donut Derelicts is a great idea (get there  Saturday at
6:00am, then drive down to Cars & Coffee in Irvine by about  7:00am).  We're
attending the Belmont Shore Car Show on Sunday Sept.  11th.  They shut down
all of Second Street in the little town of Belmont  Shore next to the water
in Long Beach.  It's about 15 minutes away from  Huntington Beach.  We also
have our monthly TPOC meeting on the night that  you leave.  Lots to do in
SoCal, especially the O.C.
Bill Harris
TPOC