[DeTomaso] Matt Stone independent again....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 21:32:46 EDT 2011

Hi guys,

I got to hang out with former POCA President, Profiles editor and noted
automotive author and Speed TV host Matt Stone in Monterey at Concorso Italiano
a couple of weeks ago.   He has been at Motor Trend (and later was made
Senior Editor of Motor Trend Classic) for many years now.

He told me that he had decided to leave Motor Trend and return to working
as a free-lance magazine and e-zine author, and concentrate more heavily on
his books, and he's been on his own for a couple of months now.

His latest effort, My First Car, is receiving rave reviews (in fact the
current issue of Classic & Sports Car names it their 'book of the month') and
is a terrific read.   He has several other great books available on
Amazon.com.   He's doing a lot of video and editorial work for Edmunds.com as well.

Cheers!